Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is a blog for my pug Sam and getting fit!


Starting new blog.

Hi there everyone.
This is a new blog that i am trying to startup.

Its a simple blog that i created to share the love of my pug and also to get fit along the way!

I will do this via wii-fit.
Ive been reading some inspirational blogs out there that chronicle a person's journey on the wiifit and found it inspirational in my weight loss.

Hopefully it can help you out there too.

Sam is posted above. She is a pushing me to get fit !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your wii fit journey. my boyfriend and I just got it and want to do the same thing.
How old is Samantha? I am a proud auntie to a 6 month old black pug, Jada. I wonder how she would react to people wii-fitting? What does Samantha do while you fit?

pugfit said...

Thanks :)

Sam is 4 years old. She sits next to me looking up like im crazy.

Other times she just farts hahah.

Julia said...

Sam is so cute she looks like she is in good shape! I have a fawn pug named Portia and french bulldog named Max! Good luck with your weight loss looks like you are well on your way to being a wii bit smaller :)