Wednesday, July 9, 2008

.2 lbs lighter today


So i'm .2 lbs lighter today.
Thats decent. According to Sam in the above picture, she says you need 15 more minutes. So maybe its not that decent?
But im sure she's proud of me :)

I usually weigh myself in the morning.

Today i ate:
1 chinese bun
1 small cup of new england clam chowder
1 scoop of green beans.

Dinner was a burger. No fries. and plenty of Green tea for that special anti-oxidant power.

Havent done wiifit yet. Its 9pm already! where did the day go. I may hop on and do 30 minutes.

On another note, my coworker said i look slimmer in the face and in the gut :)
YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....found ya...so funny..I'm the same way...if I decide to go on a health kick,my pugs Kricket and Teddy Bear also seem to have to participate!! Oh well misery loves company....Cheers..and good luck...