Tuesday, July 8, 2008

65 minutes on the wiifit


The picture above shows Samantha giving me the 'what the hell are u doing' look while i am resting in-between the wii exercise. (wii-xercise?)

65 minutes on the wiifit today.

keep in mind this is wiifit credit time :)

will post weight tomorrow morning.

Food eaten today:
5 dumplings, a scoop of chicken liver salad, 2 pieces of lox.
3 chicken thighs (no skin)
Dinner was half a turkey sandwich.

Snack - pecans, and Gorgonzola cheese.

I know i could have taken out the snacks. But i don't want to deprive myself. Also i my last meal was at like 5. So i had plenty of time to digest it.

Hopefully when i weigh myself in the morning i will be lighter.

I think i may incorporate a 5-10 minute step aerobic workout on the wiifit tomorrow morning. When i get home ill do another 30-40 minutes.

or maybe I'm being to ambitious. :)

No comments: